Includes initial one hour meeting to discuss training goals, targeted races and set performance goals, race & training history, desired (possible) training volume per week and month.
The training plans can be set up for an entire racing season, or for a specific target race. The plans will be specifically designed for athletes who have not been in the sport very long, or who are targeting their first long distance races, for example first Ironman, with the primary goal of finishing.
Every week the athlete receives
- A detailed training plan for the week by email (incl. HR target zones, power targets, distance and/or time per workout)
- Strength training advice
- Additional email advice per week (response guaranteed within 24 hrs)
- Weekly review of training diary and email feedback
- Workout adjustments as needed
- Pre-race strategy planning and post race analysis
$100 start-up fee
$175 per month