- 19+ years plus of triathlon experience
- 100+ triathlons
- 15 marathons
Although Stephan’s specialty is Ironman distance racing he has competed and
become accomplished in numerous areas.
- 33 Ironman races all over the world including Lanzarote, New Zealand, Korea, and Coeur d’Alene
- 8 Ironman World Championships finishes in Kona in 1990, 2001 through 2007
- Ironman PR of 9:02, first overall amateur at
Ironman Korea 2005, first place age group at several Ironman races
- Won over 10 regional triathlons in Central Texas
in Sprint and Olympic distance
- Over 15 marathons and one ultra-marathon with a
marathon PR of 2:42
- More details here
- Coach and team captain for the university
triathlon team in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Coaching of individual athletes focusing in
marathon or Ironman distances.
- Assistant coach with an Austin triathlon training